All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
For mysteries fans, the Who Done It Kodi addon is right up your alley. Categories include Mystery movies, Hallmark Mysteries, 50s-70s TV, 48 Hours Mystery, 2011-18 Mystery TV, and more. No fan of the genre should have to miss out this Kodi Addon.
Install Who Done It KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s Home Screen
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.ukodix-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Now, select Install from repository > uKodi1 Repo > Video add-on > Who Done It > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Video add-ons > Who Done It.
How to Install the Who Done It Addon Kodi Addon on JARVIS
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and click Done.
- Now, label it ukodi1 or whatever you like. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose ukodi1 and then repository.ukodix-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the add-on is enabled.
- Now, select Install from repository and then uKodi1 Repo > Video add-on > Who Done It > Install.
- Access the add-on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Who Done It from your home screen.