The X-onic Build is on the smaller side at 242mb. That means you can use it almost anywhere you want. The background looks sharp and there are a ton of add-ons this one has. We also like it because everything is well arranged. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install Sean’s Movies Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://mbmantech.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name bman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on bman then select repository.MBman.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > MBman Builds Repository > Program add-ons > BMan Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose BMan Wizard and the X-onic Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.