All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Builds are a great way to get the best addons without having to install each one individually. The Zero Tolerance build is a fun offering and it is relatively lightweight. At under 200mb, it is a good choice for lower-end devices. The images and fonts are fun, and there are plenty of great addons that come with it. If you want to check it out, have a look at the images and use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Zero Tolerance build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to their team with any questions.
Install the Zero Tolerance Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and click OK.
- Now, name it zt, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, look for the open box icon at the top of the screen and select it. Now, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose zt and then plugin.program.ztwizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the ZT Wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Add-ons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Zero Tolerance Wizard.
- Click on the builds heading, and look for the Krypton section. Select the one you want to install.
- We are using the normal Lite Edition, but there may be others listed. Keep in mind this build can take a bit to finish.